Award Winning Accountants
Download your FREE guide
What you need to know about Making Tax Digital
You need to know the key numbers in your business and importantly…. Get access to your numbers 24/7
The importance of Cloud Accounting Systems
Critical business information in real time is now more than ever what every successful business has… it’s your finger on your business pulse!
Now even more so as Making Tax Digital means you must comply with the new rules or face heavy penalties and fines.
You need to know the key numbers… Not the numbers in last year’s accounts; they’re out of date… Redundant!
You need today’s numbers and here’s why:
Your modern cloud accounting system gives you the following benefits:
• It saves you a huge amount of time leaving you time to get on with the things you love to do
• Gives you 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports (you can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection),
•You can sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically,
• No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle,
• It reduces your accountancy fees because it makes it easier for your accountant to produce end of year accounts, and
•Since your accountant can access your data 24/7 you get more value from an accountant – they will help you run and grow your business rather than just adding up the numbers.
In short, your cloud accounting system will make your life so much easier and give you the critical numbers for your business in real time.
Now the bad news:
Your first problem is deciding which cloud accounting system to adopt for your business. There are a myriad of different systems. They are all different. Some are better than others. Some suit different types of business. And getting the wrong solutions will cause you a big headache. Assessing all of the options is time-consuming.
Then, once you’ve settled on the best system for you and your business you have to set it up.
Unless you’re familiar with setting up accounting systems this typically takes a full day or more. Not only do you have to enter all the key details of your business (accounting year end date, VAT registration number and so on) you also need to set up you chart of accounts (that’s the specific types of sales, income, expenses, assets and liabilities unique to your business). And once that’s done you need to transfer any opening balances.
Whilst you can do that yourself, your time is precious and valuable. So we recommend you talk to us as we specialise in cloud accounting.
And… you don’t even need to be in the same part of the UK we can set it up online for you quickly, simply and easily!
Please call 0141 889 4247 for a chat to see what will best suit your needs or email email@example.com
We’re experts at keeping your data up to date, accurate and meeting the rules, regulations and in compliance with tax law making sure you meet the deadlines an avoid the penalties, fines and interest charges if you don’t get it right.
You can access the information 24/7 and see how much profit you are making at any one time subject to the level of service you require and you getting the information to us on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
We are QuickBooks Certified Platinum Pro Advisors & Xero Certified Advisors
Leaving us to deal with your payroll takes away all the headaches and frees up your time to focus on running your business.
- You can sleep at night knowing you are complying with the RTI legislation.
- You will know your payroll is submitted on time. And that means you don’t need to worry about the severe penalties of up to £400 per month.
- Professional payroll advice is just a phone call away.
- Less stress as we take care of the complicated bits.
- Enhanced data confidentiality.
- Improved record retention for PAYE inspection purposes.
- No internal payroll software and reduced IT costs.
- Real time information to support business decisions.
- Maximum 48-hour turn around, within an agreed payroll timetable and subject to provision of full payroll information.
UK employers are legally obliged to automatically enroll all eligible workers into a qualifying pension scheme by a specific deadline (‘staging date’). Where this applies you must by law create and maintain detailed records of correspondence with workers, workforce assessments, joiners and leavers and pension payments. This is one of the most onerous challenges to face the businesses in recent years and the financial penalties for breach can be severe. We as experts do this for you too.
We look after you and make sure you only pay the tax you need to and not a penny more. We optimise your tax obligations and help you invest in yourself and your business. This includes preparation of your business tax computations and returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- UK tax legislation is extremely complex and not every item of expenditure is allowable for tax purposes. It is a requirement to carry out detailed tax computations to enable us to correctly disclose your taxable income – which is not the same as the profits shown by your accounts – and claim those items of expenditure to which you are entitled to.
- Once we have completed the detailed tax computations we will – where applicable – prepare and submit the All Your Tax Self-Assessment Returns so that you meet all of your filing obligations with HM Revenue and Customs regarding your business tax returns. This means you do not need to worry about late filing penalties.
You have our guarantee if for any reason we miss a deadline we pay any penalties, interest or fines subject to you providing the correct information when we request it prior to filing your returns.
Tax Planning Checklist
How much do you know?
Management reports, forecasting and budgeting help you plan and will give you an early-warning signal if you are likely to face cash shortages. Our management reporting service is broken down into three packages so you can choose the one that works best for you. This service will give you a continually up-to-date complete picture of what your business might look like in the future. In fact, this is such a powerful business planning tool banks very often insist on it as part of raising finance.
Company Secretarial Work
We ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations as Company Directors with regard to Companies House. If you operate your business through a limited company or limited Liability Partnership as part of your package we go beyond the statutory accounts and will:
- Prepare abbreviated financial statements for submission to Companies House, which means you can significantly reduce the amount of information held on public record, including details of your profits and losses for the year.
We will ensure that:
- Your Confirmation Statement is correct and dealt with before the due date.
- Provide you with a Register of People with Significant Control
At the very start we can analyse your numbers and compare you with others in your industry sector to help you set some financial goals for the next year using the information to help you move forward fast. We have a meeting with you to discuss more in depth the key improvement areas in your business and help you set actions so you can see how you can increase the profitability of your business.
Virtual Financial Director
Whatever your business you will find one of our Virtual Finance Director VFD packages will suit your needs including comprehensive support and advice regularly to help you build a truly successful business, maximise your income and wealth, and minimise your tax bills. Please email Gerry at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial call or phone 0141 363 0373.